Sunday, December 26, 2010

hehe

Time trickles away
Seeping
Everytime i look at her
The battle scars of time and her weak body is so vivid
I know she needs me more than i need her
But she is wrong
I cant imagine my life without her
Someone to walk with
Someone who loves to wrap her hands around my arms when she walks beside me
Someone who laughs and smiles when i tease her
Someone who talks rubbish with me
Someone who worries about me

Today, I ask her to take a 5 min break from housechores
and have a sit on the bed...
I went off and hid behind the door
and peeked...to see if she is resting
hahhaaa uncontrollably tears started to flow
my heart turned sour
twisted....
i finally notice how time is unforgiving
how illnesses are unforgiving

i want her to feel better
be healthy again
be happy again
but i felt helpless...i could never bring back time....
she looks like some innocent kid....listening to my orders..sitting at the edge of the bed and reading a magazine...
hahaa.........
i wish i can do more...besides...making time for her during holidays...
Time really flies...

Maybe me myself now...is all wasted....
like a piece of flat tire..
haha
where did all my motivation go?
a young man like me should be looking forward to attaining my 5Cs in life...
plans for this and that!
Making alot alot of money!

maybe im tired already......
im always there for others....always making sure if they are alright....accompany them
but i always fail to look out for myself...
ppl tell me all the time....try to love urself ....give urself some value....haha i agree
but i dunno how to....cos i hated myself so much last time....i guess i need time to accept myself again...haha digging old scars could be painful...

But thanks again..for ppl around me
i love u guys..and hope that u guys love me too....
Thanks for everything :) and please love the people u have around u now....its not really nice to regret later in life...haha

No comments: