Friday, April 18, 2008

Halo HA!`

I was walking home with my friends one day..and i just adruptly pointed straight to the sky and say " Hey look at those clouds..they look beautiful!". But blatantly i was replied with faces of disapproval.

That was then i felt lonely again. How i wish someone would admire and appreciate such things in life with me. That was then again i felt different. While the others would go on blabbering about how interesting computer gameplays are and how soccer would cause an uproar in their life...i just smiled..blankly smiled...as though i was fitting into their conversation.

And i do know that people likes to complain....everytime when things that they do not wish to do are thrown to them...they will start questioning why..den followed on by comparing to others...den after that they will proceed on to hide from or deflect the responsiblities to others.
Thus everytime such things happen...the first thought that comes to my mind is ... how i wish how i wish...how i wish everyone else would have slightly more initiative ...slightly more motivation....

I will always look around me...people from different family backgrounds..that was when i started to realise how childhood realli makes a difference in a person's life. I have this friend of mine that was born in a family that isnt well off...but i respect him most as compared to any one else. Not that he is just a nice guy...but the way that he cares for his siblings..his parents really touched me. Sometimes when i overheard conversations between him and his family through phone...i envy him to a certain extent. Den i will qns myself why cant i show that amount of concern to my family as well.

and once again I guess i will be continuing to walk down this path in my life that will not meet any junctions, any crossroads...and it will not change unless i start to make my own turn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de Vídeo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.