Saturday, April 5, 2008

It's been really long since i updated my blog.....ya cant blame me either as i've been busy with my army stuffs for the past few weeks. Firstly i want to give my most genuine blessings to those who are enlisting soon...ALvin..please take care...if possible just be yourself...no need to mask here and there de...just hope u will adapt to this kind of life realli quickly..any problems just feel free to call me or msg me...and Stantley...ppl who has the same bdae as me will definitely do fine in ns de la...just remember to make more friends and enjoy ur life in police ba.

For me just 8 more months, and i will be receiving my beloved pink ic, but once again after receving it...its like passing me a whole new piece of blank paper....waiting for me to fill it up one by one. I know everyone in life has dreams..things they desire to do...things they want to do but dare not do...for me ....these things are in piles. I just basically lock them up in a room at some corner of my heart... I dunno ..i still havent find the key to release them yet. Even though i noe if i get to unlock these things..i might lead a happier life...there is some sort of reluctance to it now...

the uncertainties,
the first step,
are some of the invisible barriers that are stopping me.

till today, everytime i go out...im just wandering aimlessly...doing things that people had planned for me....doing things that others are doing...

i guess until now the hardest thing is to love and appreaciate myself...even though i noe alot of people out there are appreciating my presence.

im just tired of putting masks...i just do not wish to be another clown.

No comments: